Hands & in Hearts
in Action Project
in Action Project
"To care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow, and his orphan."
Welcome to the Hands & Hearts in Action CE Education & Community Outreach Project
We are glad you are interested in joining our effort. This page provides a small snapshot of the volume of effort provided since 2013, by profoundly compassionate people and organizations dedicated to serving Those Who Served. Honoring a Team-Based Care Model, this project serves as an intersection between Integrative Medical providers, especially massage therapists, Veteran service organizations, Veterans, family members, and Veteran clinical health care providers. We use tools such as CE education, community health education, awareness, and outreach as the links between all who are involved. We invite you to learn more, and we welcome your support.
2023 Warrior Hands
Warrior Hands 2023
32 Massage CE Classes Included:
May 22 - 23: Clinical Massage Therapy Methods and Techniques for Invisible Service Wounds
Both classes are approved by NCBTMB including NY massage therapists.
Hotel Expenses: Students are responsible for hotel and travel costs. Craftsman Inn in Fayetteville, closest to Clear Path, has graciously offered a rate of $109.00/night for the class. We highly recommend out-of-towners stay here.
Food: Clear Path will provide continental breakfast and lunch daily.
- Immersion learning offers an amazing experience; Clear Path's setting and hospitality are like no others.
- Veteran massage therapists are eligible for a Clear Path Reset Workshop on Wednesday 5/24 with corresponding Canteen.
- All participants are welcome to attend Clear Path's Friday Night Fire event on 5/19.
- Guest instructors include current clinicians and veteran support specialists. A special visit from Clear Path's Canine program is likely!
- Nicole Miller donates all instructional time, any remaining funds collected by civilian class fees will be donated to Clear Path's Wellness Program and Canine Programs.
Education & Learning
Compassion in Action Outreach
•Donations to VSOs
•Support for Family Programs
•Pro Bono Massage for sheltered Veterans in Syracuse
Team Based Care Model
•Clinical Based Education
•Clinician & Veteran Advisement
•Supporting the Continuum of Care
•Recognizing the Whole Person
•Conforming to the VA's Whole Health Program
•Adaptive Methods & Techniques
•Reflective & Current Content
•Adaptable Class Material